Each Destuff-IT™ machine is easily moved from dock to dock under its own independent power. These self-propelled machines have an integrated DC drive and steering system capable of negotiating dock leveler slopes and transition plates. Operators use easy to reach controls to travel forward, reverse, left & right.
- Travel speeds are 35 fpm (10.7 m/min).
- 2-12V DC batteries are used to power the drive system.
- Batteries are charged automatically when connected to the main voltage supply.
- A timeout feature saves power if unit is left unattended for 6 minutes.
- Batteries are maintenance free, but periodic inspection is required.