Since 1985, the CE marking is a mandatory conformity marking for certain products sold within the EEA (European Economic Area). Specifically, it is the manufacturer’s declaration the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives. The CE marking is recognized worldwide.
In July 2015, Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) released a Declaration of Conformity that both the Destuff-IT™ Unloader and the Restuff-IT™ Loader comply with the requirements of the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive as defined in 2004/108/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
ELS, manufacturer of the Destuff-IT™ product line, is proud to use the CE marking. In addition, each unit has been designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the following standards:
- Steel Design Code (CSA S16 & AISC Steel Construction Manual)
- Welded Steel Construction Code (CWB W59 and AWS D1.1/D1.1M)
- Canadian Electrical Code (CEC)
- Occupational Health & Safety Act (O. Reg 851) for Industrial Establishments
- Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)